Saturday 18 February 2012

Friday Follow #7



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What's the most unique character name you've come across?

Answer: Nice question. I think that many of the dystopian novels have quite unique names. One of the best example will be the Hunger Games series. Katniss and Peeta are the most unique of the lot. 

I love to know your opinions. So dash me a comment and I will check out your answers.

7 comments:

  1. I agree! The Hunger Games series has many unusual names :)

    My Feature Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! Yes, the Hunger Games has tons of unique names. See what I said and follow back at www.rachelrmrblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger Game does have "unusual" names but to be honest, it makes me cringe a little every time I read Peeta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, a lot of bloggers are choosing those names! They are pretty unique!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katniss and Peeta are really great choices, but I kinda of love Syrenka and Rhine. :)

    Definitely love the look of your blog, noticed that we have some similar things in common, so new follower for sure.

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    Don't forget to enter my DRAGONSWOOD GIVEAWAY!
    Follow Friday Hops!
    H A P P Y R E A D I N G & H O P P I N G
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like both dystopian and unique names, try Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. If you haven't already, that is. :)

    New follower here!

    MY FF <3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOTR Series is full of such names!!

    New GFC courtesy of FF

    Here's a link to my latest "Requested review":
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/2012/02/bridge-of-deaths-by-mcv-egan.html

    ReplyDelete