Wednesday 15 February 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #6

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week:


Publishing Date: February 28th 2012

Goodreads Summary: 

After seventeen-year-old Felicita’s dearest friend, Ilven, kills herself to escape an arranged marriage, Felicita chooses freedom over privilege. She fakes her own death and leaves her sheltered life as one of Pelimburg’s magical elite behind. Living in the slums, scrubbing dishes for a living, she falls for charismatic Dash while also becoming fascinated with vampire Jannik. Then something shocking washes up on the beach: Ilven's death has called out of the sea a dangerous, wild magic. Felicita must decide whether her loyalties lie with the family she abandoned . . . or with those who would twist this dark power to destroy Pelimburg's caste system, and the whole city along with it.

What's on your waiting list?

7 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good. Glad I checked it out (saw on Waiting on Wednesdays list)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this book around but it looks really interesting!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Here Is my WOW
    If you're interested, come check out my 100 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh interesting! Cover is really intriguing too!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I think your blog's cool!
    So I'm awarding you The One Lovely Blog Award!

    Check out my post to know more! :D
    http://books-alltheway.blogspot.com/2012/02/marshmallows-win-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for this fabulous book to be released :)

    I am a new follower, found you on Book Blogs
    Claire
    clairelouisereads.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Love the cover! And this book sounds so interesting. I've heard mixed things about this one - I'm really wondering if I'll like it or not!

    ReplyDelete