Busting the Newbie Blues is an event hosted by Small Reviews.
You can join in by visiting this post.
I started my blog on 31 Dec 2011.
2. Why did you start your blog?
I recently developed a new found love for books and now i am an avid reader. Plus, I don't have a lot of friends that like to read or read the kind of books I read. I looked around on the internet and it's is such a vast book blogging world out there, I knew I had to be part of it.
3. What has been the biggest challenge you've faced so far?
I am just a couple of days old at this and I am still figuring out the ropes of it.
4. What do you find most discouraging about being a new blogger?
To find my niche. I haven't interacted with a lot of people yet and I don't even know if anybody is interested in what i am putting out there.
5. What do you find most encouraging?
A single follow, comment or just a click makes it very encouraging right about now.
6. What do you like best about the blogs you read? Have you tried to replicate this in your blog?
I like the personal touches everyone gives to their own blogs. I will try to incorporate that in mine as well for sure.
7. What do you dislike about the blogs you've read? Do you try to avoid this?
I have come across some blogs, where the design is flashy and bright but the content is not so great. I look for blogs with quality content.
For me, my blog is a representation of myself. Good or bad.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Anyone who has been directed to my blog by the link please leave a comment and I will drop by your blog as well.