Sunday 13 April 2014

I am Alive & Some Changes


After an absence of two years I've decided to revive my blog. The only reason being that still read a lot and there are not a lot of people around me that i can talk books with. But there are going to be some changes and some new features, which are as follows:

  1. I will still be reviewing books but in addition I will also review movies, Tv shows, music albums or whatever take my fancy.
  2. I will not be participating the weekly meme's.
  3. My style of review will change from what it was before.
  4. I will try to review every book I read.
  5. And as the whole idea is to connect with follow readers and fellow Geeks, I will try to comment more and follow more people on twitter and ask you to follow me on twitter as well so that we can talk books.
That's all for now. Thanks for sticking around!!  


1 comment:

  1. I think ultimately when the studio louis vuitton outlet came to him and asked him about making Watchmen, his first reaction was don know louis vuitton outlet. He was at that stage in his career where he wanted to do something cool visually. When replica louis vuitton Watchmen came along, that was awesome. Ultimately, Zack felt a great deal of responsibility if he took a stab at it, doing everything he could to louis vuitton replica bring this beautiful piece of literature to life. Finally, he decided, do it. (Zack) was very respectful of the graphic novel. The rest of the challenge was making the script more contemporary, more on the war on terror, yet bringing it back to 1985 to follow the arc of the graphic novel Some of (the graphic novel ideas are pretty mature. To cut legs off it thematically just didn feel right. As much as you want to be as true as you can be, Zack did a great job finding a solution that worked http://www.otxarkoaga.org/spothandbags.aspx. As a filmmaker, you have to take responsibility for whatever it is that you adapting, trying to push that script into a version that loyal to the essence of the graphic novel.

    ReplyDelete