Sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple of weeks. I have been very busy with work and didn't get time to do pretty much anything.
So lets starts with the wrap up. Last month was good but not great. I read 8 books and unlike January I did not end up liking all of them. It was sort of a mixed bag. The books I read were:
1) Spin - Catherine McKenzie (Review: Here)
2) Zombie Love: The Outbreak - Eric J. Sobolik (Review: Here)
3) The Future of Us - Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler (Review: Here)
4) Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley (Review: Here)
5) The Weepers: The Other Life - Susanne Winnacker (Review: Here)
6) Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler (Review: Here)
7) The Adoration of Jenna Fox - Mary E. Pearson (Review Coming Soon)
8) Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer (Review Coming Soon)
Book of the Month
I saw 10 movies this month and I love almost all of them.
Here are my top 5 of the month.
4) Margin Call
5) The Artist
Soundtrack of the Month
1) Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
3) Shake It Off - Florence and The Machine
4) Goodnight Goodnight - Maroon 5
5) We Are Young - Fun. Feat. Janelle Monae
Coming Up In March:
Here are some books I plan to read and review:
That's all for now. How was your month??