Tuesday 31 January 2012

Monthly Wrap Up: January


It's hard to believe that January is almost over! It's been an awesome month for me personally and today is Readaholicme's one month blogoversary! Isn't that crazy!
I would like to thank everyone who followed me, commented on my posts and gave me encouragement. You guys rock  and Thank You so so much!

Now for the recap of the month. I read 11 books this month. Finished my Quarterly Challenge! and read 10 books for 2012 TBR PILE Reading Challenge. Plus, I reviewed all the books here on the blog. I have been so good this month hehehe. 

The Top Five Books read this month are:


1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I simply loved this book. Review: Here.


2) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: Amazing ending to an amazing series. Review: Here


3) Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock: Funny, light and powerful. Review: Here.



4) Wake by Lisa McMann: Haunting, real and very different. Review: Here



5) Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen: Simply beautiful. Review: Here


On to the Movies:

I only saw 5 movies this month and I loved all of them.

1) Moneyball: A Must Watch!


2) The Descendants: Simply Awesome!


3) Restless: Beautiful and it made me cry like a baby.


4) What's Your Number?: It was super funny and super cute!


5) The Big Year: Innocent and charming.





Soundtrack of the month:

These were the tracks that rocked my world this January!

1) Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars 



2) It Will Rain - Bruno Mars


3) Hysteric (Acoustic) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs


4) Paradise - Coldplay



5) Rumor Has It - Adele


Coming Up In February: 

Here are some books that I plan to read and review:




That's all for now! Thanks once again everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read the future of us.
    but can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete