Saturday 31 December 2011

Let's Get it Started!

As yet another year comes to an end and the resolutions keeps on flowing i decided the resolution that has been floating in the air for better part of my life is to write a BLOG. I have made some lame and not so serious attempts to do it before but this time with my new found love for reading has brought me here. 


My love for reading started very late in life and for better part of my life i tried to stay away from the books as much as possible. But when i was in college i got hooked and since then there has been no turning back. I haven't read a lot of books but i plan to start it now. I love all sorts of books and has experimented with all sorts of genres but i really cherish a heart felt book with some essence. It doesn't matter if it's an adult book or a chick lit, a horror one or a YA book all that matter it should string a cord with me.


I would like to answer few questions before i start:

Who am i?
I am Esha from New Delhi, India. I am 23 years of age and love all things creative. I have recently found a new love for reading and that has given me a reason to write this blog. My other passion include watching and making movies, listening to music, writing poems and scripts and talking on the phone. Currently i work in media and love to travel.


Why I am writing this blog?
For the simple reason that i want to jot down about the books i've read and the books that i am dying to read and all sort of book related gibberish.


What all is going to be in this blog?
I plan to make this space a little different. Obviously i will post reviews, previews, my favorite lists and giveaways!. I will be also sharing the places you can buy the books from in India that is. Plus, i will be also sharing my other two loves: Movies and Music.


Which sort of books?
All!, I like all kind of books so i don't have really a criteria but mainly Y.A books of any sort (Romance, Contemporary, Paranormal, Sci-fi etc.) Chick-Lits, Thrillers etc


Which authors?
Again the answer will be all kinds. I am not going to pinpoint a single kind of a author or authors. I would really like to read books from different authors and genres.


That's about it for now soon i will be posting reviews of some of the books I've read in the past few months. Till then ciao and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!






1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You're in so many ways like me (only 5 years older,and not still in school :)

    Looking forward to chatting with you :D (on twiiter.. )

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete